Site Search
Translate this page

How to report a repair

If you're a tenant and you wish to report a repair in your property you can do so in the following ways:

  • By telephone: 0800 085 1230 (landline), 0330 123 9166 (mobile)
  • By email:
  • In person: you can visit the housing office at 45 Cowley Road, London, SW9 6AJ

Emergency repairs

If you need to report an emergency repair outside of normal office hours (5pm-8am) please call 0800 085 1230 from a landline number or 0330 123 9166 if you are using a mobile phone.

Please be aware that an emergency job does not always mean it will be fixed on the first visit. The contractor will attempt to fully remedy the problem however, at times, they will have to return to finish the job completely.

Reporting a repair

When you report a repair, be clear about the exact nature of the problem and leave your name, address and a phone number where we can contact you. If you are reporting damage caused by a break-in, we will need the crime reference number that the police give you. For repairs to heating and hot water, you can contact the heating contractor directly.

If you don't know how to do this contact your Housing Office for details of this service.

Repair appointments

Normally appointments are offered between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. If the contractor agrees, they can make appointments outside these times. Alternatively, the contractor will phone or write to let you know when they will be calling. If you cannot keep an appointment that you have made, please make sure that a relative or friend will be in. Our contractors cannot come into your home without an adult being there.

Page top

In association with: